Friday, August 20, 2010

Big Day Nerves

Tomorrow is a big day, guaranteed no sleep tonight. Start the morning off with a spot mammogram. If you don't know what that is it's a magnifying mammogram (I had to ask :) ), then possibly an ultrasound. My husband has to work so my best friend is taking me. Probably better, he'd keep asking "what's wrong?" and say all the absolutely wrong things. He tries, and he means well. After the mammo I will send her off to work, then off to the neurologist for my mri and emg results... more fun. I'm hoping he will have a definite positive yes or no this is neuropathy or it's not and they keep looking. From the previous neurologist I know I will need carpal tunnel surgery, but that's ok, I just don't expect it to fix everything though. That may sound pessimistic, but it's not. My reasoning is because the pain in my hands is the same in my feet and toes, and I know THAT'S not carpal tunnel, lol.
oh well, I guess I should try to lay down for a little bit.

0 comments: