Tuesday, March 16, 2010

rough night

all of this stuff with the doctors has really set off a bad Fibro flare. So I am stiff and sore and exhausted. Writing that letter over the past two days has set off a terrible flare in my hands. I should have used my voice recognition program, but I'm stubborn, so I didn't. I wrote the first page on Saturday, and before I could finish my left hand was experiencing sharp stabbing pains. That hand is not even the one affected by carpal tunnel.
I updated the letter yesterday. Both hands are in inflamed, the carpal tunnel and my right wrist, is really pulling, and I am experiencing severe pain in both hands. For some reason, my toes are killing me too. I wonder if a flare in the hand neuropathy sets off the toe neuropathy or if they both have to flare at the same time? And why do the fibromyalgia and neuropathy seem to flare at the same time?
I feel so useless today. I like I said, I am stiff, sore, my toes, and hands are in incredible pain, frankly my spine and hips aren't too happy either, it's hard to accomplish anything laying on the couch! Ok enough of this I am going to start a new more positive (I hope!) post!

2 comments:

anavar March 16, 2010 at 5:46 AM  

Rough night is over, it's a brand new day and with your positive thinking it will be much more better! Start a day with a short positive blog post and you will feel better!
Take care!

chelekell March 24, 2010 at 2:12 AM  

thank you Anavar!