Friday, June 12, 2009

Bad flare

The past few days have been really rough. Wednesday I woke up and I couldn't move, was so stiff, and hurt so bad. I managed to make a cup of noodle soup which felt like a giant accomplishment. And, of course I broke out in a new symptom with this horrible scalp rash of itchy crusty sores. So nice. Stress stress stress.
Yesterday the stiffness was better, but I was still hurting everywhere and my hands were ridiculous. Swollen and the pain unbearable. But with still having scalp problems, and having had tried a vinegar rinse and a corticoid cream on it, I really needed my hair washed so Stephen washed it and brushed it out for me. I felt like when I give Toobie a shower, except with Stephen as me and me as Toobie. Not a great feeling. He also made dinner while I had my first interview with Allsup.More on that later, my hands are really too bad to type anymore.
Oh, I forgot to mention slept 3 hours last night. Going to try for a nap.

0 comments: