Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 7

June 7
the past few days have been really rough. I had the flu and was miserable and cranky with that to begin with. With the diabetes it's really easy for your blood sugar to drop but I've never really had a problem with it till this bout with the flu. My husband took the car to visit his mom and didn't expect to be gone as long as he did. I was hungry my blood sugar about 60, my neighbor also sick with the flu could not help so I called my husband screaming on the phone, and cursing like a sailor. then I went through the cabinets to see if I could find food and threw all the food on the floor. I finally settled on a piece of toast. Then about 10 minutes later I was crying hysterically, and I am not really sure why. I am lucky that my husband knows enough to know this kind of behavior is not anything he has ever seen from me and he laughed it off and cleaned the kitchen. Now about 2 am I was painting the mural again. It was a hell of a day, myself, the dog, and the cat all threw up. I didn't sleep well that night. And the next day, Saturday, I drove to a family party, almost 2 hours in the rain, I forgot my tramadol , so by the tiem i had been there a few hours I was exhausted and hurting and still had to drive myself home. I am not sleeping well with the new ambien CR. It is taking hours to fall asleep and then when i do i am still waking up in the middle of the night. Last night for instance I slept from 11 pm - 12:30 on my own, from just sheer exhaustion and hurting. I took an ambien right away but I did not fall asleep until 3 and woke back up at 6:30 from pain. it's about 9 am and I am about to go try for a nap.

0 comments: