Wednesday, June 10, 2009

notes for Dr

So, I have been emailing myself notes to take to the pshychiatrist with me next time. He asks me questions and I feel like I never have the answers because I can't remember things.
So, I thought I would post these notes here also while I am compiliing them.

These are the notes from:

June 1
I have decided I should keep some notes of how I am feeling and how my moods are until I go back to the psychiatrist since I have a swiss cheese memory I think the problem started Thursday, well maybe actually a few days before
that, I know my friends told me today that I was pretty down before that but I don't seem to remember anything before Thursday. Thursday I went to the neurologist at USF and then to lunch with a friend I hadn't seen in 2 years.
Lunch was great but I wasn't too happy about the Dr appointment and I was really wore out from the long day. I think the real problem started the next day. Friday I started feeling really up, excited, energized. I weeded the patio, made
jewelry, did some planting, and worked on a mural in my bedroom. Saturday it continued but by this time I was really starting to feel out control. I did more planting in what this time was some really tough to dig out clay, vacuumed the
apartment, started reorganizing the kitchen, and worked more on the mural. By even the beginning of the day my entire body was hurting and my right hand looked like I punched a wall. Midway through the day even the vicodin couldn't
mask the pain but I was still up doing things that I know better than doing ANY of them, but I couldn't stop. I forgot to eat dinner. I sat down for a little bit to do some emails and my leg just kept bouncing really fast. I took my first ambien CR
and it took about an hour to kick in. I did wake up once to pee but I went right back to sleep.
Today I woke up barely able to move and in just incredible pain. I had to give the dog a bath, but there was no choice she rolled in something, and I had help. I did work some more on the kitchen, but I talked myself out of going to the
store for more paint. I really started not feeling well mid afternoon. My insides felt like there were 1000 of those little bouncing balls out of the quarter machine inside. But everything was hurting so bad and it seemed like the
bouncing balls and extreme pain were clashing. What I ended up with was a shaking mess, wanting to puke, and scared. I took 2 xanax and tried to nap. I finally got up because I was hungry. About 9:30 pm I was going to trim the dog
but luckily my online fibro support group talked me out of it.
got out of bed at 2:15 am to measure the distance on each side of large dresser
to ensure it was centerd. It was not. Sat on floor and pushed with feet against
wall to center.

0 comments: