Thursday, September 24, 2009

Excellent news

I did call Lilly Pharmaceuticals today and my application for prescription assistance was approved. This means cymbalta for free, what a relief. We have a limited insurance plan through my husband's work so it is not covered. And, with only him working we couldn't really afford it, but it helps with the pain. I missed a few days this week, because I was running out. I could barely crawl out of bed, I was so stiff and sore. This will cover me for a year. Every drug company is different. I know for a famiy of 2 I believe Lilly was a maximum of 44,000 a year. Which is pretty high. The website link is  http://www.lillycares.com/index.jsp. The medication is shipped to your doctor. If your doctor is better than mine they may actually call and tell you it's there. Good thing I have an appointment tomorrow!

0 comments: