Thursday, September 10, 2009

Unkers

I've never promoted a product here before, and I'm not about to start. However, I have to tell you I can't live without my Unkers. This is a deep penetrating pain relief salve. With the neuropathy I have quite a bit of burning, aka my body feels to me like I have a really bad sunburn. The problem is most pain relief creams, salves, rubs, etc come with some burning too, and that is the last thing I want, more burning! Unkers does not do that. Granted, it is strong smelling and greasy. My husband hates putting it on me, he says it makes his hands numb. I think "hands numb" says it all! The only place locally I can pick it up is a local Amish store in Largo, FL called The Amish Country Store. http://theamishcountrystore.com/
If you live near Largo and you haven't been to this petite gem... GO NOW. Hurry, rush, don't wait. They have the most amazing luncheon meats, cheeses, and homemade salads like potato salad and macaroni salad that rock. Oh, and they also make their own BBQ pork for sandwiches that is delicious.
You don't have to live near Largo to get Unkers. You can buy it from The Amish Country Store online, or at the Unkers website http://unkers.com/pain_relief.php?PHPSESSID=.

0 comments: